Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday in Kolkata

For once I am glad for Sunday. The past week has been hectic and tense. Sometimes up and sometimes down. I'm glad to be able to just lol around and watch tv. Fill my stomach with junk food. Perhaps listen to some music and be online.

I just got off the phone. I was talking to Bansi. He says construction work is over. Some labourers are digging a pit in the eastern corner. This is going to be the garbage pit. Yesterday, the children dung plastered the classroom floors. Great. The place must be looking nice and clean and well-kept. So when am I going back? I still don't know. Soon I hope.

Dakshinayan's website needs revamping. So I called Tejpal this morning to enquire if he can find the time to do something. He has promised to find time. But I know he's too busy. I do hope he'll find a solution to this problem.

No comments: