Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Heat Is On

I don't think I'll be able to take this weather much longer. It's 10:30 pm and it's still hot! I move away from under the fan and I'm drenched in sweat. I thought it's perhaps me who's feeling the heat, but when Sunil dropped in briefly this evening, he was complaining about the heat too! And he should be used to the heat because he spends a lot of time outdoors supervising construction activity.So if he is complaining about the heat, it really must be hot. It certainly is and I almost fainted from heat while cooking this afternoon. And though I took a nap after lunch, I woke up drenched in sweat and a terrible headache.

I'm already trying to figure out where to go next. Wherever it is, it has to been a cool place. I think I've had enough of eastern humidity and hospitality!

No comments: