Friday, July 3, 2009

There's nothing much to write about. All is well on the project. Peaceful, efficient and organized. Richard, Khagen and Suman and me. I'm teaching Khagen to cook these days. Suman cooks too. But I'm encouraging Khagen to cook and give Suman some respite. Bhola comes when there's work. He's here every morning to help the kids with "shram daan" and take care of other things. He goes home for lunch and comes back in the evening for village visit.

Tomorrow Suman is going home in the morning. He'll be back Sunday evening. I suppose Bhola will spend the night here tomorrow. Right now he's got an infection on his leg and is in great pain. I hope it isn't anything too serious. I want him fit enough to go to Kolkata early next week to collect a few things for the project.

We still haven't had any serious rain. Bhola called a while ago to say that it rained in Devdand! And here in Roldih not a drop! In fact it didn't even seem like rain. Very strange weather.

No comments: