Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Changes


Yes, that's the old building where the volunteers stay. It's now got a veranda and so looks completely different. The room on the left is where I live now. The room on the right is being used by Yvonne at the moment. Manami used to live there. The small room in the middle is now the office room.

I spend most of my time on the veranda and even sleep there at night especially if it seems like rain. But on other nights I put out a bed in front of the building.

The kitchen is no longer where it used to be. It has moved to one of the new classrooms for the time being. The "kitchen" veranda has been extended and it has now been designated "guest room". If more that two volunteers arrive, they will stay there. Take a look at the picture below to see what it looks like now.

Oops!! I don't know what happened. The picture that should have gone below have moved up! Anyway, you get the general picture, don't you?

No comments: